State Roundtable Workgroups/Committees
The State Roundtable establishes workgroups to research and address statewide areas of concern for the PA Dependency System. All workgroups are chaired by a dependency judge. Some workgroups are co-chaird by a county child welfare administrator. Workgroup membership includes judges, child welfare professionals and other key stakeholders based on the topic.
Each year, Workgroups prepare State Roundtable Reports outlining the progress of the group, research conducted and recommendations to address the areas of concern. Workgroup reports often include a series of recommendations that local jurisdictions can use as guidance on addressing systemic dependency issues in their communities.
Please click on the links below to visit the webpage for each State Roundtable Workgroup and to access approved State Roundtable reports.
- Caseworker Retention Workgroup
- Drug & Alcohol Workgroup
- Hearing Officer Education Committee
- PA Children’s Roundtable Summit Workgroup
- PA Dependency Bench Book Development Committee
- Trauma Workgroup
- Common Pleas Case Management System Users Group
- Dependent Children of Incarcerated Parents Workgroup
- Educational Success and Truancy Prevention Workgroup
- Father Engagement Workgroup
- Legal Representation Workgroup
- Mission & Guiding Principles Workgroup
- Permanency Practice Initiative Workgroup
- Psychotropic Medication Workgroup
- Transitional Youth Workgroup
- Visitation Workgroup